This last two weeks felt long. I don’t remember why I missed week notes last week, but I am betting it was something to do with being asleep.
- Chrome Dev Summit was both good (PWA book!) and bad (yay, sexism, again!). It was a particularly excellent week for seeing people I like a lot because they all had to come to the event for work, though. We forced many of them to visit our home for brunch.
- California caught fire, again. It’s really extremely sad, so I don’t even think I should be allowed to complain that the ashes of people’s lives, homes and businesses raining down on San Francisco were a reason I had to stay inside for 5 days straight.
- Our friends from England working on Poplar came to visit and we had a really fun and interesting evening talking about their work over at Stamen HQ.
- Two thirds of Poplar went on a jaunt with Alex and I to Stinson beach.
- It’s Thanksgiving and this year I am thankful for not having to go anywhere or see anyone and being allowed to play Fallout 76.