As promised, here's a list of the resources and links and other stuff I mentioned today at TXJS in my talk
- Government Digital Service Design Principles
- Designing for Usability (pdf) - IBM
- Design Processes, Not Interfaces - Tiffany Conroy
- Designing in Browser - Divya Manian
- Interview with Jonathan Ive in the Telegraph
If I mentioned anything else you'd like more background on, leave a comment and I'll find you further resources or explanation.
And my slides are available here on slideshare, although obviously my notes on the slides may be a bit too scrappy for you to re-follow along, so I'll post a link to the video when that's available.