For the best part of 20 years, I've been building and designing usable, inclusive, accessible websites and services for organisations both large and small. Now, I work freelance in a consulting capacity, helping organisations and individuals develop experiences that really work for their users.
Generally, people ask me to come and help them with:
- Building delivery teams - Identifying gaps in the team today, writing job descriptions, helping to hire and put together happy teams with productive processes.
- Developing product and digital service roadmaps - Working with product leadership to get their ideas planned out and constructed in usable, agile, roadmaps.
- Project scoping and definition - Working with teams to think through what needs to happen next, how can they figure out what their users need, and what they should consider saving for later.
- Trouble-shooting product delivery processes and getting teams unstuck - Getting to know a team through interviews and observation, helping to figure out why they're having trouble delivering and what they should try instead.
- 1:1 coaching with product managers, designers and developers.
- Progressive Web Apps and inclusive, cross-platform design and development strategies.
If the above sounds like what you need, drop me an email with what you're looking for and we'll set up a time to chat.