Skip to content
- Doing well on the “do some exercise every day” thing. I’ve been able to fit in some Switch Fitness Boxing for 18 days in a row (bar one, the election day… I just couldn’t bring myself to do something nice).
- I’m very weak but I’m now scoring better on the fitness games, so maybe becoming less so?
- I wrote an article for 24ways about mobile web users. It’s actually my second article for 24ways – I wrote another about documentation approximately 1 million years ago.
- From the library, I read The Girl With All The Gifts (yes, I’ve seen the movie) and Lies, Incorporated. The former is quite good and I’ve got The Boy On The Bridge, set in the same universe, to follow-up with. The latter, well, I had read The Unteleported Man at some point in the past and didn’t realise this was the “complete” version of that story with the mad LSD trip in the middle until after I’d finished it. It’s… confusing.
- My boss asked me to read The Advantage which is a bit of a haha business book, but I might learn a thing, so I also snagged that from the library.